Cleans tough mildew stains easily and conveniently while the gel formula helps to reduce bleach fumes, making it more pleasant to use. Great for use on grout, tile (glazed and unglazed ceramic), tubs, showers, shower doors, vinyl curtains, basins, sinks, fiberglass, plastics and vinyl. Avoid prolonged contact with metal or old porcelain. Do not use on wood, painted surfaces, marble, or aluminum. Avoid contact with clothes, fabrics, carpets or paper surfaces to prevent potential discoloration. For all other surfaces, before using this product perform a spot test in an inconspicuous area.

Directions for household use
Important: Read entire label prior to use. If possible, open a window or turn on a fan. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Wash hands after use.  Shake well before using. Turn nozzle to “on” position.  Spray 6-8 inches from surface until thoroughly covered. Allow gel to penetrate mildew stains. Wipe with a wet cloth or sponge, rinse thoroughly with water.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.  USE IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.  Contains sodium hypochlorite and surfactants which can irritate skin, eyes and mucous membranes.  Harmful if swallowed.  Avoid eye contact, prolonged skin contact or breathing vapors.  Vapors may irritate.  Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.  Never use or mix product with acids, toilet bowl cleaners, ammonia, rust removers or any other chemicals, as hazardous fumes may result.

First Aid:
EYES:  In case of accidental contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for 20 minutes.  Remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with water.  If irritation develops or persists, contact a physician. 

SKIN:  In case of accidental contact, wash skin thoroughly with water.  If irritation develops or persists, contact a physician. 

IF SWALLOWED:  Drink a glass of water and contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222).

INHALATION:  If breathing is affected, get fresh air immediately.  If effects persist, get medical attention.

Store in a cool place. Do not reuse bottle. Rinse bottle and discard.

Other Information
Contains no phosphates.
Safe for septic systems.

Questions or comments? Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us.


cleaning products | bathroom products | faq's | contact | where to buy
Prestige Brands, Inc. Corporate Web Site | Prestige Brands, Inc. Privacy Statement | Prestige Brands, Inc. User Agreement
© Prestige Brands, Inc.
Mildew Stain Remover Spray Gel